Available now, The Taigo
For those who set their own trends. Who prefer to influence than be influenced. Who not only exhibit style, but also character. And who find the extraordinary in the ordinary everyday.
Would you like more comfort? No problem. With the innovative features on Life, you can get through everyday life relaxed.
Key Features (Over Life):
With the Style equipment line, your new Taigo presents itself externally and internally from its best side.
Key Features (over Life):
The Taigo R-Line offers high-quality design, comfort and technical highlights for those who love sportiness.
Key features (over Life):
A new face
The Taigo already looks sporty and modern right from the very first glance. A highlight: the stylish LED light strip, which continues over the entire front to the Volkswagen logo and creates a connection with the associated IQ.LIGHT/ - LED matrix headlights1 with impressive signature light. The fog lights are integrated at the side in the expansive bumper.
1. Optional for Life and R-Line trim, standard for Style trim.
Expressive in every aspect
The sloping rear of the vehicle with its modern signature tail light continues the sporty look. The coupé design is accentuated by the slender dark red LED tail light cluster with continuous strip light and, from the distinctive roof edge to the dynamic rear apron, shows that the new Taigo likes to go beyond the everyday.
Do you like rich contrast?
The Taigo brings compact dimensions and big design under one roof. Exactly how this will look is up to you. For example, how about a black roof and matching black painted exterior mirror housing? The roof pack is available as an option on the Style trim, including Rear tinted glass from B-pillar backwards, approx. 65% tinted
The Taigo in the R-Line trim offers sports enthusiasts high-quality equipment with design, comfort and technology highlights for a striking exterior and interior.
Important details at a glance
Keeping track of the essentials counts on the road. The Digital Cockpit instrument cluster shows you the typical contents, such as speedometer and mileage recorder, as standard on a high-resolution 8-inch (20.32 cm) colour display. The Digital Cockpit Pro allows you to arrange the 10.25-inch (26.04 cm) display to suit your individual requirements. For example, you can choose to display your driver assist system visually or a combination of navigation map and media display – all with appealing graphics and animations.
The vehicle interior of the Taigo greets you invitingly. With a high-quality soft touch dashboard as standard and even with a coloured decor in the Style trim on request from the Life trim onwards, you can charge your devices with ease, even from the backseat using the USB-C interface in the centre armrest of the front seats. But also the multifunction steering wheel, standard from Life trim, in leather shows that everything in this cockpit revolves around a connected lifestyle.
Brings colour inside
A little more colour perhaps? With our Visual Green design package, you give the interior a fresh coat of paint. As you step inside you are greeted by an interior in the light Ceramique colour and by the stylish decorative trim in Visual Green. The matching green decorative seams on the seat cover “tracks” complement the signature colour.
No charging cable? Not a problem.
Do you always have a charging cable to hand in case your smartphone runs out of charge when you’re out and about? No need to give this another thought with the Taigo. Simply place your smartphone in the front storage compartment, where it is charged inductively. This is standard on Life trim onwards. Just make sure that your smartphone supports the Qi standard.
With a huge glass panel that stretches over the entire width of the roof, optional from Life trim onwards the electrical tilting and sliding panoramic sunroof is an eye-catching feature in itself. Even more amazing: an unobstructed view of the sky above. And unlimited sunshine and fresh air. You decide how much you want: the roof can be tilted up or opened fully. And should it get too bright, the tinted glass and a high-quality blind1 lend a helping hand.
1. The roof rails is not applicable when choosing the tilting and sliding panoramic sunroof.
Get more from your smartphone
For convenient use of apps and content, the App-Connect (standard from Life onwards) has you covered.1,2 Music, news, maps or audio books are sent to the display of the Infotainment system and can therefore be used within your field of view. Three interfaces are possible for connecting smartphones: Apple CarPlayTM, Android AutoTM from Google and MirrorLink®. Especially welcome: use of Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM with wireless connectivity for the optional Discover Media and Discover Pro3 navigation systems as well as the Ready 2 Discover4 radio.
1. Only available in conjunction with the Ready 2 Discover radio or the Discover Media and Discover Pro navigation systems. The wired App-Connect is for the Composition radio.
2. App‑Connect includes the Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™ and MirrorLink® technologies. To avoid distraction, only certified apps can be started during the journey. In this context, please also be aware that some apps are not offered for all three technologies and the availability of these technologies can vary from country to country. Information on compatibility of smartphones can be found for Apple CarPlay™ at https://apple.com/de/ios/carplay/, for Android Auto™ at
https://android.com/intl/de/_de/auto/ and for MirrorLink® at https://mirrorlink.com/.
3. optionally available for the Life, Style and R-Line trim
4. Standard on Life Trim
5. To acquire We Upgrade products, you need a Volkswagen ID user account, a valid We Connect contract and your primary user credentials, i.e. the link between your user account and the specific vehicle. Your vehicle also needs to have the technical functions and hardware equipment required for the relevant product. We Upgrade products available for the specific vehicle can be viewed by the primary user in the infotainment system In-Car Shop at shop.volkswagen-we.com/. Paid-for products can be purchased both in the In-Car Shop and in the We Connect web shop using the currently available payment methods shown there. Purchased and activated We Upgrade functions remain with the vehicle, can be used by all drivers and cannot be transferred to other vehicles.
Take a closer look by using our interior and exterior tours